- Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information such as your name, email addresses,telephone numbers you provided to us.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Pricehandy.com’s merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- How PriceHandy.com Collects Personal Information
- Personal Information is collected when you register, subscribe, set an alert, create an account.
- Transaction Information is collected when you use our Services. For example, price alerts.
- How Pricehandy.com Uses Personal Information
We use the information to:
- Operate and improve our Services
- Provide alerts you set
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be shared as required or permitted by law as described below:
- Successor-in-interest of pricehandy.com, such as a company that acquires pricehandy.com. In the event pricehandy.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on the pricehandy.com Web Site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- Otherwise with your consent.
- A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services.
- When you use our service, cookies are used between your browser and servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like Commission Junction and Linkshare.
- We also use third party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
- Management of Your Personal Information
- You can access, update your Contact Information and the other information you provided us to use in your profile. Please contact us if you want your account to be removed.
- You can manage your alert subscriptions by following subscription instructions that we send you. You can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send you.
- Cookies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Refer your browser’s help page to find out how to adjust. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
- Children’s Privacy
- Pricehandy.com does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services are designed and intended for adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least eighteen years old.